Tuesday, October 19, 2010

{Lucky Loot} Just a Short Blurb About... Blurb!



Ok....I have been obsessed with Blurb for about the last 3 years and I just have to share this deal.  First of all, in my opinion, Blurb turns out some of the best quality books I have ever seen and...they are priced SO WELL! Right now they have a great deal going on.  If you make any kind of book (cook book, travel book, wedding album, portfolio) before November 2, 2010 you will receive 25%0ff of their already great price! I made a blurb book for my 1st trip to Canada as well as me and my husband's first vacation in Playa Del Carmen and I treasure those things.  Blurb gives you a free software to keep on your desktop which allows the book to be 100% customizable so,  all you digital scrapbookers and graphic design divas, don't delay!


*Local Likes* That Canadians only have to pay $7.99 shipping on 1-3 books! That's a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment