Thursday, October 21, 2010

{Local Love} More RAVES about Waves


Umm... Not only have I formed a Waves specific craving in the mornings but, I am now addicted to their customer service.  This morning my friend Andi and I went into waves and ordered 3 lattes.  They informed us that the debit/credit machine was down and of course, as always, we had no cash.  We asked where the closest ATM was and the girl at the counter said, "Oh no need, my boss said that if anyone comes in with no cash to give them their order for free."  We were floored! Talk about good business practice! 

If the cravings weren't enough, now we are even more inclined to keep coming back to Waves again and again. Both women at the counter apologized again for "the inconvenience"....If you can call it that.  Above is a very happy me with my free deliciousness.  I don't know how they do it but, the creaminess is TO DIE!

Thanks Waves, for another great morning!

{Don't Miss This} Waves Coffee House is turning 5 and to celebrate they are pouring up cups of free 10 oz. brewed coffee for all of their customers at their Hastings & Richards location. Stop by November 9 for your free creamy cup of goodness!

#205 - 400 5th Ave. SW
Calgary, AB T2P 0L6
403.930.1009
Open 6 AM - 5 PM Monday - Friday 


No comments:

Post a Comment