Thursday, November 4, 2010

{Local Love} Coo Coo For Cruffs!




Who doesn't want to indulge every now and then?  I know I do, and I'm starting to get sick of "the cupcake craze".  Not that cupcakes aren't delicioso but, every now and then I like to mix in something new.....Enter: CRUFFS.  I had never seen a bakery COMPLETELY devoted to cream puffs until the other day and, man am I excited.  CRUFFS makes their light flaky cream puffs daily so you know they are fresh.  Also, I don't know about you, but, I am a sucker for customization and CRUFFS lets you mix and match your favorite fillings making your heavenly indulgence truly yours! What a great idea! With flavors like Vanilla Rum and Banana Hazelnut, you are sure to please everyone's sweet tooth. Can't wait to share these delicate little Cruffs with my girlfriends and the fam! The greatest thing is that Cruffs is centrally located in Mission (my hood) so, If you need to sweeten up your office, bring something new to a client or make a bad mood better...come get some Cruffs!!!


Cruffs is located at:
2312A – 4th Street SW
Calgary, Alberta

No comments:

Post a Comment